Sunday, October 5, 2008

Zoo Friends

We went to the zoo last week with our friends Kami and Noah (big brother Caleb was at school). As a frequent zoo visitor, Kami served as our tour guide as we explored the sites. It was really nice for a control freak like myself to sit back with no need to figure out where we were headed next. The grownups and little people had a great time. Mike took lots of pictures of the animals while Kami and I pushed the boys around. My favorite part was walking through the building that had bats and owls inside. Toward the end of our journey, Tyler and Noah even participated in their own contest to see who could cry the loudest. I think that the game ended in a tie. :) It was so nice to get out in this beautiful world to see God's creations. Here are a few pictures of our adventures.











1 comment:

Danielle said...

Tyler is too cute. I love the meercat family picture. HAHAHA!! It made me laugh. Miss you guys.