Thursday, October 9, 2008

GymborPEE Bucks

It's confession time. Today I cashed in some Gymboree bucks that were previously soaked in baby pee. If you will think back, you will recall that Tyler really likes to express himself during bath time. This morning, we had another one of his "lather. rinse. repeat." experiences. I won't get into the details except to say that round one involved a three foot high stream that soaked everything in its path, including some prized Gymboree bucks that were sitting on the counter. In case you aren't in the know, stores like Gymboree brainwash you into buying lots of stuff to earn "bucks" that you can come back and spend later. Throwing them away would be like flushing an Andrew Jackson ($20 bill) down the toilet. Just not American. Anyway, the "bucks" were as good as new after drying on paper towels for a few hours. The poor worker didn't have a clue about what happened when she gladly took them from me tonight...and I certainly wasn't going to tell her.

2 comments:

Kelly T said...

It takes a little guy who's as cute as yours to overcome that OSU shirt!! =O)

Danielle said...

I'm sure there are many of gymbucks soaked in baby "liquid" HA! LOVE the OSU shirt. He looks good in it.