Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We Are In Love

I just wanted to give a quick update on Tyler (AKA "the most perfect angel baby in the world"). He is spectacular in every way. Somehow we feel like we've known him forever. We went to the doctor today, and Tyler was up to 7 lb 10 oz (born at 7 lb 7 oz and left the hospital at 6 lb 14 oz). I never knew that I could be so proud of a little weight gain. The pediatrician said that he was doing just great. The days are flying by, and we are trying so hard to soak in every glorious minute. Here are a few pictures that Kelly took of Tyler on Saturday. I think that Mike and I both almost melted when we saw them. I mean, who would have thought that pictures taken on a kitchen table could turn out so well? Kami made the quilt that she used in the pictures. We are incredibly lucky to have such talented friends. Enjoy!



3 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't wait to get there tomorrow and FINALLY hold and love on this PERFECT ANGEL. He's gonna be a chunk if he keeps that growth up...

Kelly T said...

These are so precious - what an absolute sweetie you have! OH, to hold a tiny one again... makes me very excited for February! He is just beautiful!

Our family said...

You are right..he is perfect and those pictures are so sweet. Congrats again on your new pride and joy!