Come one, come all! We are pleased to announce the arrival of our son, Tyler Jeffrey Nickell. Tyler blessed us with his presence on Monday, July 21st at 8:15 pm, weighing in at 7 lb 7 oz and measuring 20 1/4 inches long. True to our expectations, he is just as squirmy in his new "outside" world as he was in his "inside" world. As odd as it may sound, we feel like he's been a part of our family forever (probably about as long as it seems for some of you to finally see us post some pictures of him). So, without much ado - here are just a few pictures of the most beautiful baby in the whole, wide world! **that statement is completely unbiased ;)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Drumroll please......Tyler Jeffrey Nickell is here!
Come one, come all! We are pleased to announce the arrival of our son, Tyler Jeffrey Nickell. Tyler blessed us with his presence on Monday, July 21st at 8:15 pm, weighing in at 7 lb 7 oz and measuring 20 1/4 inches long. True to our expectations, he is just as squirmy in his new "outside" world as he was in his "inside" world. As odd as it may sound, we feel like he's been a part of our family forever (probably about as long as it seems for some of you to finally see us post some pictures of him). So, without much ado - here are just a few pictures of the most beautiful baby in the whole, wide world! **that statement is completely unbiased ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
LOVE HIM!!! Like I've said a million times already, He's just PERFECT. What a beautiful gift from GOD. Can't wait till next week to love on him. Get some rest, guys. You are going to need it. LOVE YOU ALL!
He has a name! Yippee! Brad was happy to hear that Tyler was the winning name. He is so handsome!! It was good seeing you guys! Kristie, you looked great! As always, I'd have to give you a 100%+++. He was the best baby the other night.
That is one good lookin Nickell! You guys did awesome, and I love the name. Y'all are in for it now... the most fun EVER, that is! Love you and miss you.
da Tysons
OH MY GOSH! Precious I tell ya! I am so very proud for you two! I hope you are all recovering easy and soaking in that sweet sweet boy! love you!
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him." Ps 127:3
WOOOOHOOOO!! SO GLAD to hear that he's hear and see just how absolutely beautiful he is!! I was just thinking about you guys the other day - I'm so glad you included us in the email. And now that I have your blog I can keep checking back (I'm sure I had it before, but, that's Momma brain). SO HAPPY for you guys... congrats! OH, and I just saw that my hubby already commented, so this is from Kelly.
He's so beautiful. Dave said TJ is a good name...you know Dave! Congratulations!!
Congratulations mom and dad for the newest addition to the Nickell household. We are all so glad that mother and baby are doing fine. Can't wait to get ahold of him. Gayla sends her love. Love this site
He is Beautiful! You guys did good! Congrats!
He's gorgeous and the best baby...and I'm not just saying that because I'm his aunt. I loved him before he was born, but now I love him even more. Who knew it was possible? Can't wait to push my way to the front of the line to snuggle him some more. It's sure to be a long line. God is so good! Love you all,
Amy
He is adorable....You two should have atleast 10 more of these..hahaha You made a beautiful baby :-D So glad everything went well and you have your perfect lil boy to show off to the world. Congrats and enjoy every minute..it truely flies by faster then you can imagine!
Many Blessings~ Cherie
Post a Comment