Friday, April 25, 2008

He may not have a name, but he has furniture!

Woo hoo! We made another decision! After much debate, we ordered baby furniture today. We ordered the dresser, mirror, crib, and nightstand (and rails to turn the bed into a full-size one someday). Supposedly we can use the dresser as a changing table by strapping on the changing pad thing. We'll have to wait and see about that. I'm sure I will love cleaning baby pee off of the pretty furniture. Hopefully everything will fit in his room, since it is MUCH smaller than the one shown in the picture. So now the poor kid has bedding and furniture, but still no name. Maybe that will be our next big decision. Suggestions? Anyone? Anyone?


3 comments:

Danielle said...

Beautiful...but I must have missed the belly pic somewhere. I'm going to start going to Mike. I know he'll give me what I want...HAHAH!! Love you...Can't wait to see it all together. YEAH!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! How about the name "Weasley!" ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the furniture too! I've read this post about a million times because the part about him peeing on the furniture cracks me up. He's going to come up with things that are far worse than that Kristie :)