Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Crib Sheets

Crib sheets are evil. Either that, or they were put on this earth to teach me patience. Does anyone else have the same feelings? Yeah, yeah, I know they need to be snug on the mattress to prevent our precious little ones from suffocating...but COME ON...the sheets that we have were made for a doll house mattress instead of for a human baby crib. When it's time to change the sheets, I find myself tugging and pulling with all of my might, going from corner to corner more than once in an attempt to get the darn things to fit (and getting more frustrated with each attempt). Last time, I even tried taking the mattress out before telling Mike that sheet changing is his job from now on. I'm just not strong enough, inside or out.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

That's one of the worst chores. I hate changing the sheet. Here's an idea that was given to me some years ago (ok, 2 years since Macy was born) Put two crib sheets on at a time and that way when you have to change on you still have another one on and you don't have to mess with it so often. Just an idea. Have a great day, birthday girl!!

Our family said...

hahahaa that is what i did with Dan...told him the crib was too tall for me to put the sheet on..so he had to do it :-D