
After looking at about a zillion stores and websites, I think we've finally decided on a theme/bedding for the baby's room. I felt like Goldilocks trying to pick something out, with my whining ranging from "this one's too plain" to "this one's too busy" to "this one is just plain ugly." Fortunately, we found something we liked so the poor kid doesn't have to sleep on the floor. Oh wait, he still may have to sleep on the floor because we don't have a bed picked out yet. Don't worry...I do not plan on being a victim of turtle theme overload, but I think the bedding and a few of the accessories will make his room "just right."
6 comments:
Oh so very cute. Where did you find it? I love the colors. Good choice. Good luck on the rest!
The turtles are adorable Kristie! I've never seen this- where'd you find it?
This is so cute!! I love the colors and the polka dots soo much!!
I love it! I can't believe I have the first comment by a nonprofessional blogger.
I meant that I love the turtles. Super cool stripes and polka dots!
PERFECT! I promise not to buy him a bunch of turtle stuff. But does a REAL turtle count??
Post a Comment