Somehow you quickly start to FORGET the yucky stuff once your little one is born. Every cute thing they do somehow melts away some of your not-so-fond pregnancy memories. For those of you that know me...you know that I rarely forget ANYTHING. It's one of the few things that I do well (remembering stuff), and I'm not sure who I would be if I didn't remember my whole life story as well as those of my friends and family. Despite my best attempts, however, this Momnesia thing has started to afflict me. I guess it's God's way of making moms want to have more children someday. I really shouldn't complain because I had a super-great pregnancy, but again, these are my memories we're talking about, and I'm not sure that I'm ready to let them go. So, before I succumb to complete Momnesia, I decided to make a few notes to remind myself of what pregnancy may be like if we decide to do this again.
Top 10 Not-So-Fond Pregnancy Afflictions
10. Nosebleeds
9. That LOVELY blue vein on my leg
8. Cankles
7. Swollen feet (yeah, I even somehow stretched out my favorite flip flops)
6. Leg cramps (ouch)
5. ACHOO...woops (pregnancy induced incontinence)
4.
3.
2.
1.
Oh MY GOSH! It's too late...I seriously can't think of anything else. And heck, none of those things are very bad anyways. That Tyler baby has special powers! He must want to have a little brother or sister someday.
There goes another memory...
And another...
1 comment:
This is seriously so true. And in case no one warned you, #5 is no longer just for pregnancy after that first beautiful babe comes out. Thank goodness those babies are so wonderful!
Post a Comment