Tyler is one month old today! He's already such a big boy that he's been sleeping in a room away from mom and dad for a few nights already. For some reason, he never did well when he slept in the bedroom with us, but he did alright when he was in the living room in his bassinet. After spending lots of nights on the couch (and lots of mornings with a backache), we decided to try out our super-cool video monitor and go back to our room. I LOVE this product, which has the regular sound monitor along with a night vision camera so we can see Tyler whenever we get curious. When he starts making noise, I can turn on the 7" LCD screen and figure out if he's just making noise or needs a little help from mom and dad. Did I mention that the monitor is in color when there is enough light and black and white when it's dark? AMAZING! So he's not quite in his own room yet, but I guess we're making progress, right?
Here's a picture of Tyler today in his one-month birthday outfit. We had quite a busy and fun day, meeting Kelly and Kami (& Caleb and Noah) at Penn Square Mall for lunch and visiting with Nana this evening when she came over to visit.
3 comments:
Awesome..the time is flying by..he sure is a cutie!
HOLY COW...is that MIKE JUNIOR? He is looking more and more like Mike. He looks so big in that picture....I love the outfit...I'm itching to see him again....
Aww, it was so fun to see you guys yesterday. He is sooo cute!!
Post a Comment