We have some exciting news to share. This announcement will probably come in a close second to our "we're having a baby" announcement. Okay, maybe not quite, but close. After living in our house for over five years, we have purchased a formal dining room table! That's right, folks, after living with a blank room or a hand-me-down table for what seems like a lifetime, after today we will have our own fancy-schmansy (at least to us) table to fill up our space. I guess the late bloomer comment can apply here as well...UPDATE...The table has arrived! We love it but will have to paint soon because the table looks HIDEOUS with our red walls.
1 comment:
LOVE the new table. I'm glad you finally found something you like. I hate that you have to change those pretty red walls though. Congrats to the new addition!!
Danielle
Post a Comment